Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Windows for LHAF!

(Golden, smaller window $75)
 Life have been anything but calm.  Between starting school and organizing lessons to the THREE birthday parties (I thought planning babies being born in August would be a good idea!) I have had little time to do things that involve a paintbrush (unless it's helping a student)  Since I have an extra day tomorrow because of Labor Day, I spend the entire afternoon painting for the Lincoln Highway Arts Festival (Saturday September 22, 9-4pm) Here are my latest creations that will be for sale! 
 (Northern Lights, $100)
 (Funky Peacock, Cornell Window $150)
 (Flowers, smaller window, $75)
 (I lost my marbles, $135)
 These signs will be for sale ONLY at the arts fest! 





I know some of you have been waiting for me to take orders again, but I'm still going to wait a while.  It's just too much to paint and then get them all mailed.  Thanks for being patient! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments