Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank you Pinterest!

If you haven't checked out Pinterest, you really need to. I warn you however, you may become addicted.  You'll want to spend hours staring at beautiful photos, artwork, rooms and you'll start dreaming of DIY projects and seven layer red velvet cupcakes.  Unfortunately, you probably will never accomplish all of these amazing ideas, recipes or DIY projects.  Such is life. I'm a visual person and this website is fantastic. 

I'd like to thank my Pinterest followers (you can follow me Keri Speidel, here) and art purchasers! You have been a HUGE blessing and I hope to keep the orders coming!  Thanks for the business!  

If you are interested in placing an order, feel free to shoot me an email (LKSpeidel (at) mchsi.com) I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments