Monday, January 9, 2012

Rockin hearts

 Here is a special order for a great customer...she brought me this awesome window to paint on.  
 Smaller funky heart window ($50)
 Wedding plaque (sorry this photo stinks!) 8x10 ($25 plus shipping)
 Woo (8x10 watercolor/charcoal) framed $40
 8x10 watercolor/pen/charcoal ($40 framed) 
 I was experimenting with leather cuffs and paint....here is one I did, unfortunately the paint is rubbing off even after I sealed it....hmmmmm, back to the drawing board.  
For an Illini fan!  

1 comment:

Connie (aka LOU) said...

Found your blog through Pinterest on the Let Go pin. Like your art and especially the Illini Fan art. Looking forward to seeing more of your blog & art when I have a bit more time. I'm your newest follower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments