Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pretty in Pink

 This painting turned out on a whim.  I hate wasting paint and I was using these colors for something else and had a bunch left over.  I just started slopping it on a piece of birch wood (my new favorite!) and this is what happened.  I think it turned out okay!  (Within the City, 2by2 $65 plus shipping)
 This is a ginormous window.  Lots of pinks and purples. Perfect for a girls room....or any room for that matter! ($125)
 A special order!
This finger print tree is for Tony and Jillian (obviously) for their wedding. It's done on watercolor board which is easy to work with and easy to frame! Looking forward to making more of these since I have a fascination with everything trees......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments