Monday, April 11, 2011

Inside the creative brain


Sometimes I can't sleep. (okay, a lot of the time I can't sleep)

My mind is constantly working....turning....processing....future projects, ideas and artwork.  

I can't make it through a day without writing down, sketching or painting some idea that has floated around in my head the night before.  

I can't walk down the street without seeing the beauty in everyday objects.  The curves in the pavement or the color of the new leaves.  

One mental picture leads to another that leads to another that leads to a painting. 

I can't walk by a blank space without thinking of what I could create on it.  

I can't help but think that these images of beauty in nature would make fabulous paintings or photographs. I take a mental snapshot.  

I have trouble sitting still because containment doesn't suit me.(but really....does containment suit anybody?)

I have to be doing something most of the time. 

I can't listen without doodling.  

I write. 
I paint. 
I take photos.
I draw.
I doodle. 
 
I read. 
I create. 


I draw out inspiration from unlikely sources. 

I am more creative when listening to music.  

I desire to learn new things every day. 

I desire uniqueness and one of kindness. 

When are you most creative? 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments