Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Five

First I wanted to show you the final board that I finished last night. The positives: I ran out (sold) a lot of them and need to get more! I have three new orders and I'm excited to work on them. The negatives: This will be my fourth trip to Menards to raid their scrap wood pile and I will have to work hard to get some ready for the art night!

Now what you've really been waiting for! The FRIDAY FIVE top creative websites to visit. I can hardly choose just five! Here you go in no particular order.







Your mission, if you choose to accept is to leave a comment with your FAVORITE creative blog (for the moment) Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

The Kac's said...

This week, I loved Gourmet Mom on the Go: http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/

Her groundhog hot cocoa tutorial was so cute! I love her themed creativity.

Kim said...

Just found this one today and I've already bookmarked several things.
http://www.howdoesshe.com/

Unknown said...

Well hi there! I'm honored to be included on your list! Thanks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments