Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Success!






I couldn't have asked for a better day (the rain stayed away until the moment I got the final window in the car!) I sold about six windows and have a few leads on some people who are interested in commissioned pieces. I found another jackpot of windows and I got to say hello to these lovely ladies who make marvelous artwork as well.

I'll try to update the blog and post photos of what I have left! Thank you to everyone who stopped by, bought art or just said hello. I can't wait to do it again next year. However....I will do a few things differently 1. learn how to put up the tent as to not embarrass myself prior to the start of the festivities 2. recruit burly strong men to help me carry my artwork and/or tables (mom, you are one strong lady!) 3. Bring food (the walking taco at 11am did not hold me over, even though it was pretty yummy!) I'm also looking for new venues (stores, galleries, art fests) to showcase these bad boys.

If you took my card, I hope to hear from you too! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments