Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Falling into inspiration


Taking a brief break to 1. clean my art room (this may be a long break!) and 2. make some yummy fall treats.

I'm fairly certain I'm not the only artist that has trouble sleeping at night because of all the projects and ideas dancing around in my brain, as well as my muse doing her own break dance. I keep a small notebook by my bed for sleepless nights, so I can jot down ideas or thoughts. Fall is my favorite time of year and with it comes lots of ideas for projects. I will continue to work with windows, but move on to something smaller for autumn. Going to re-use, re-cycle and re-furbish found things into beautiful art. With that being said....I'm off to Goodwill :)

I'd love to hear your fall ideas!

4 comments:

laura b. said...

My fall idea is to eat one of those apples sitting on your counter.

laura b. said...

I don't have to actually sit on your counter while I eat one but I'm more than happy to.

Lindsay said...

Are those sticks in the apples? What a neat idea (I may steal it!) Can't wait to see what comes this fall!

MamaMiller said...

what is the name of the potter chick you know in Greene, IA? We are headed there this weekend and thought we might check it out...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments