Monday, August 4, 2014

Sauerkraut Days art show!

It's that time of year again......time for art in the yard during Sauerkraut Days!  It will be a bit different this year because I no longer live on Main Street BUT I will still be there.  I'm going to set up in front of Iron Leaf Press 134 East Main in Lisbon on Saturday August 9 (Which happens to be my 11th wedding anniversary)   We'll be set up around 9am and hopefully around until 4ish.  There will be my artwork along with some Scentsy and pallet art by my fellow teacher friends! I will have my windows, signs (LOTS of them...70!) and original illustrations.  
These are two special order windows for a couple in Brooklyn, Iowa.  

This may be my all time favorite window.  I was given four huge storm windows from an old house (which is an amazing blessing in itself) and I have painted on two of them.  They are six feet tall and would make an awesome addition to any house with that hard to find decorating spot (above the stairs perhaps? Or a hallway?)  I wish I had room in my house for this one, but alas.....it will be for sale at Sauerkraut Days for $200.  Hope to see some of you there!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments