Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Christmas is September!

It's time to start thinking about Christmas gifts!  I know it's only September but I want to get a head start on the crazy season.  I will be taking a FEW art orders on signs, murals and windows (local only).  If you're interested in having me make something for you for Christmas, let me know soon so I can get started!  It will take me a little longer to get to them since I am teaching full time. 

Check out the tabs on the right to see examples! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in a Wildcats sign. Can you please email me at ashley.pelz@hotmail.com

alysia said...

I am interested in the wildcat sign as well, you can email me at alysiamarie8715@gmail.com thanks

Anonymous said...

I would like to talk to you about purchasing a sign. Could you please email me at: kclark@waukeeschools.org

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments