Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mama's Day!

 This is James. James Bond. He has absolutely nothing to do with Mother's Day.  He sits in our classroom and scares me just about every day. No matter how much I prepare myself to stare at this large hairy creature, when I open the door....I always jump.  Thanks, James.
 A few more teacher appreciation gifts! (They're 10'' by 24'' and $40 plus shipping, FYI :) 

 This family sent me a map of Alabama and wanted this painting done right over a specific town.  Obviously it was going to a master gardener!
 A special birthday gift for a boyfriend who just bought a brand new guitar.
 Now that Mother's Day is over, I can post this photo.  The husband salvaged this window from an old barn  and surprised his wife for Mama's Day with this window.  I hope she loved it!
 For a new baby's room.
For a teacher and a cheer coach! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments