Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Love on a chain

A special order for a friend. Nothing better than sweet baby love. 

I just want to give all of you who gave my art a wonderful new home this year, a huge thank you! I love to create and can only do it with support from fans and of course from the big guy up stairs. Local friends as well as people from far away places.  You rock. 

Speaking of rocking.....I'm going to plug a local artist (and fellow musician friend) here. Here is his website and he is selling some sweet CD's. Remember to support your local arts!  

ONE MORE PLUG.....

Some of you may know that I play in The Eastern Iowa Brass Band and we have our Christmas concert THIS SATURDAY. You really should go. It's not your normal band concert. I promise.  We're playing with the Cedar Rapids Concert Chorale too! 

Okay, I'm done for now....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments