Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Top of the morning

I'm not sure if the words House and Beautiful belong in the same sentence when choosing adjectives to describe our house.  Small but cozy and just perfect for us at the moment.  This is what I enjoyed yesterday morning for a very brief time before I was nudged....or shoved rather, into my motherly duties.  Coffee, a good magazine, my art supplies and a homemade blueberry scone.  The scones didn't go over too well with the boys, I even tried to convince them that they were, "cake"  It was a no go.  More for me I guess!  


I wanted to remind you to mark your calendars for December 4th for all of you semi-local people. Even if you are not local, it's totally worth the drive. I have the pleasure of joining the Things with Wings ladies, along with a few others at an open house in Iowa City.  More specifics and directions coming soon! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments