Thursday, September 9, 2010

In case you haven't figured it out, I have a thing for trees.....(and pears) They are just beautiful and each one is very unique. This has a clear background so you can put it on the wall and your wall color will show through. Love Birds ($75)
A lighter version of one I did before. Dandelions ($75)
I think I'm going to leave the background clear on this one too....can't decided. Swirly Vector ($75)
Being an avid Cardinals fan, this window was painful to make.....a certain stadium of a certain team that begins with the letter C and resides in Chicago. Commission piece.
Double storm window. Double modern poppies ($150)
So this is the new stash of windows that my dumpster diving rocks star friends came bearing yesterday. All sizes and shapes and in great condition......taking orders for Christmas now :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments