Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happiness

Big news on the creative front! I was given the opportunity to do a teen room at a clinic for kids up in Hiawatha. I am so stoked! It's right up my alley. I'm going to do five windows with a funky theme (see above) and then some awesome, "swirlies" in the corner of the room. I'll be sure to post photos when I'm done! Here is one of the windows I'm going to use, it's called, "Happiness is knocking at your door."

How true. Happiness is knocking at all of our doors, you just have to let it in!!
Oops! sorry about the orientation on this one....really! It's a funky chalk message board. Circle one says TO BUY then CALL and finally TO DO! It works....hence the chalk writing! Thanks for the inspiration Nickie!! ($35)

Here is another one of my thrifty projects. I found and old post at a garage sale for $3, painted it white, bought hardware for $5 and Voila! The boys have a place to hang their coats and backpacks!
Here is my other thrifty find....actually it was free. On the street corner, complete with a glass top. Makes a marvelous desk. My husband is thrilled to have his very own drawer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments