Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chalk the Walk 2010





Oh it's that time of year again! I am so excited to get to do another (this is my fourth year!) square at CHALK THE WALK this year.

I usually share a square with my fellow artist and good friend Diane who just had a sweet baby girl, Avery. She is going to come visit and we may steal her for a little bit to help us chalk. My former student and friend Keely is going to help me this year. And as always, I am waiting until the last minute to pick something to do. I wanted to do something original, but I may end up doing something from a famous artist. I'm taking all suggestions!

This year it's Saturday May 1st and Sunday the 2nd. I will have to leave early to play my cornet in a concert on Sunday, so hopefully we can finish. I will also have all of my windows there for sale.....or at least most of them! We'll see how man can fit in the Carolla trunk!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments