Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Windows baby!

I just picked up some new windows last night and they rock. They're pretty rare and it pretty good shape. Just waiting for an inspiration (or a special order) so I can start painting. The green can also be painted over, don't let that scare you.
This pile is from my Uncle Doug who helped replace a bunch of windows in an old house. He saved 14 back for me.....14!!! I'd better get going!
I really like this one. It can go either horizontal or vertical. So may possibilities!

This one is pretty marvelous as well. There is a tiny crack, but it shouldn't hurt and can be painted over. I love the tiny squares at each corner.

Let the painting begin!

So I'm open to any ideas or orders or suggestions, I love hearing from you!

1 comment:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

ooh! how exciting and I LOVE the shabby green and so would Green Girl.

can't wait to see what you come up with!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments