Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Montana Landscape and Arbor Day

This is for my little bro and his lovely wife. She is from Montana and he was stationed there and that's where they met and married. It's a beautiful state and I would love to live there someday. I tried my hardest to do a landscape, it was mighty hard. It's more abstract than anything, but it turned out okay.
This is called "Arbor Day," and behind the trees is a poem about nature and trees. You can't see it in the picture but it's pretty cool. It's on a 125 year old window. ($100)

OPEN HOUSE...again! I got the opportunity to showcase more of my windows in Mount Vernon on December 10th and 17th (two Thursdays) in the evenings. It will be at the Mindful Massage in downtown Mt.Vernon. More details coming soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments