Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rainy day blog reading

I've been browsing quite a few blogs lately and always like sharing something new and inspiring with you. Here are a few that I found some beautiful work on. Enjoy!

I love this site since I am a sucker for all things free and cheap. I love fixing up and giving new creative life to old things. So many ideas....my head may explode.


Oh how I love junk and making it funky.

More making things out of junk....ooohhh baby, hold me back.

Cool paintings.

If you have kids, there are some fun projects here. I need to get me some good quality felt...anyone?

So cuddle up with a blanket and some hot liquid....which reminds me, mine is waiting in the microwave...oops! Bottoms up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments