Monday, August 24, 2009

When it rains it pours



Not sure how I feel about this one yet. It started out nice...with the nice red umbrella....and the musical note rain drops and the went down hill with the multicolored stripes. It's for sale, but I don't know how much yet, maybe you should make an offer?

I've been really busy trying to get art work ready for the Lincoln Highway Arts Festival on September 26th in Mount Vernon. It's from 9-4pm and there will be TONS of local artists, food, music and vendors. It will definitely be worth a trip up here! It's my first real art festival and I'm so excited to get some of my work out there! More info coming later!

1 comment:

MamaMiller said...

that would be super cute in a little girl's room!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments