Friday, May 8, 2009

This would look good in your kitchen....


...but it also looks pretty sweet in mine!!  

I keep rotating the art on my old cabinet in the kitchen because it sells or I get bored...but most likely because I get bored :)  I did this one last week and it looks sweet in my kitchen with the school bus yellow walls.  

Happy walls.  

Bright and happy walls.  

I just wanted to show you what they look like in, "real life" as oppossed to leaning up against the piano or the chain link fence for their photo shoot.
  
Here is a ginormous window that someone gave me during Chalk the Walk.  I actually accumulated quite a few windows from the exposure during that event.  It is SOOOOOO heavy and has two panes of glass.  I'm thinking it could never be hung on a wall....or the wall would come down.  It is mighty large too.  I'm not sure what I should do on it....

Got any ideas?  

1 comment:

Kim said...

Is the frame sturdy enough to make it into a table?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments